Monday, February 14, 2011

Sweet Friends Gift Set

Friends Make Life Sweet...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

Hello My Sweet Crafty Friends! Happy Happy Monday! I really hope everyone's morning starts without harsh weather. This morning's Post Project was Inspired by Joy's Life new stamp set: Yummy Pun Stamp Set. If you are Interested in Pre-Ordering her Stamp Set, head on over HERE (Joys' Life). Here is some Snapshots of My Fun, Fun, did I mention Fun Project...lol!?!



























































































You Can Pre-Order these cute Stamps HERE (Joy's Life )





































To Glance At DCWV Collection Go HERE (DCWV).



















My Favorite Favorite Favorite Go To Glue for All My Crafts! To glance at their Glues Go HERE (Beacon's Adhesives).

Supplies Used:

Joy's Life Yummy Pun Stamp Set
Cricut Expression
"Just Because" Cards Cart
Cricut Imagine
Better Together Imagine Cart
Brads (Large and Small)
Glass Beads (Yellow)
DCWV Printed Cardstock
DCWV Solid Color Cardstock
Beacon's 3-in-1 Craft Glue
Yellow Feathers
Lt. GreEn/Wht Polka Dot Ribbon
White Solid Cardstock ( Imagine Print and Cut Image)
Glass Jar (Walmart)
Border Punch

Thanks So Much for Stopping By... And I hope you all have a Great and Safe Week! Until Next Time... And

Sweet Creations...















6 comments:

  1. Hi Rosy! I saw this on FB this morning and just had to come take a peek on your blog! I love everything about it! The colors, image and fibers are fantastic! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you did a fantastic job on your project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosy just love your project it is so adorable ...
    Your talent amazes me... :o)
    The Scrapbooking Queen

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great. Thanks for sharing your cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your Sweet Comment. Stop by Anytime...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comment Counter

>See More