Monday, May 23, 2011

I Couldn't Be More PEASed.

Bookmark or Tag...

Wowww... where did this past Weekend go?!?!? Time sure does Fly... Well Happy MONDAY it is then, LOL. Good Morning Everyone... Thank you so much for joining me this Morning to glance at  today's Project. Today, will be the first day I will Showcase Joy's Life New Stamp Set called," Barnyard Puns".
I know all of you maybe have used many Cuts having to do with Barnyard Animals. Well, this Stamp Set would go Amazingly Well with those Projects!!! Let me get started by showing you some shots of today's Project. Like I said on My Subtitle, it can be used as a Bookmark or Tag.






Pre-Order



Used My "Susie" Pink Gypsy to Cut these Tag Layers.

Cut at 3.57 x 5.35, 3.15 x 5.12, 2.86 x 4.65 at real dial.

Cut at 3 1/4" Using Plum/ Pink Expression.

Other Supplies Used:

White Gel Pen
Orange Glitter Gel Pen
Stardust Gel Pen
Black Ink Pad
Fluid Chalk
Beacon's Zip Dry Paper Glue
 Dollar Bin Ribbon
Small Hole Punch
Glitter Brad

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a Great Week!!!

Sweet Creations...


5 comments:

  1. LOL! What a cute tag! Love the pun! Gonna go check these out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I need to go check out this stamp set!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag! I love my citrus stack it's always perfect!

    -rwk
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so adorable - like two peas in a pod. TFS.
    Hugs~ Jacqueline
    madebyjacqueline.blogspot.com
    havn't commented on ur blog in a while so I thought I'd share some love; pls share some love back

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute, what a fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your Sweet Comment. Stop by Anytime...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comment Counter

>See More