Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Guess Hoo Card

Tacky Tuesday Challenge

Good Morning Crafty Friends and Happy Chilly Fall Morning!!! For today, I want to share with you all a Card that I entered on Tacky Tuesday's Challenge on Facebook. The theme was to use an Owl and the word HOO on the project. Here are some pics of my card:


I put some stardust glitter glue to the light pink color of the eyes and tummy.

The sentiment used is from Joy's Life Wild Life Puns. There is a link at the bottom of this post if you wish to purchase any of Joy's Stamp Sets.

For the Original Entry for thisChallenge I did not have this Orange mini Rosette. I thought the card needed a little bit more color. So, I decided to add this Orange Rosette.

I made the inside sentiment with my Word Doc in a chocolate brown color.

Here is some of the Supplies Used:




There is STILL TIME left if you want to have cute Halloween Sentiments for your Cards and Treats! So, go over Joy's Life and pick yourself some before it is too late.



Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you All have a FABULOUS Week. Stay Warm!

Sweet Creations...



1 comment:

Thank you so much for your Sweet Comment. Stop by Anytime...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comment Counter

>See More