Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My Creative Time's: 3-D Wednesday

Butterfly Canvas Wall Decor...

 
Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends! Welcome back for another episode of My Creative Time's 3-D Wednesday. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this day because I always tend to go for Home Décor. It really gives me a chance to decorate my home or just give something created by me to a special family member or dear friend. If you are new to My Creative Time or 3-D Wednesday, it is a day where anything goes except Cards or Layouts.
 
My Inspiration for today's project came from a BBBB (Big Beautiful Black Butterfly) that was at my parent's house the other day. One of my great loves besides CUPCAKES, would be Butterflies. So, this is what I came up with:
 
I started with a clean white canvas. Did lots of distressing and painting to the canvas. Once, the paint and distress inks were dry, I added some gold stickles for dimension and sparkle. Let the sparkle dry then stamped the background stamp Script Type Backgrounds Stamp Set with a Sepia Ink Pad.

With Black Ink, I stamped the Sentiment Treasured Moments Stamp Set . Silhouette Butterflies are from the Chunky Jar Accessories Set .

I had a package of Butterflies saved up for a special project. This definitely was the perfect project for one of those beautiful project.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't for get to head on over to My Creative Time for more Crafty Inspiration from the rest of the Design Team Members.
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Oh my your Butterfly wall canvas turned out so beautiful. I so love how you did the background and then popped the butterfly. Gosh who wouldn't love to receive his as a gift and what a treasure it would be forever and ever. You are truly one talented gal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your canvas is wonderful. All of the techniques you used and I love the script type and of course the beautiful butterfly has found a great home on that canvas. Super job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosy, this is beautiful!!! I love all the colors and all the detail!! awesome awesome job!! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your Sweet Comment. Stop by Anytime...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comment Counter

>See More