Sunday, July 25, 2010

Christmas In July Challenge # 4

Christmas Tree Theme
As Mary from Cardz TV said, this is the last Christmas in July Challenge. I did not have many carts with Christmas trees, that I wanted to work with. I wanted to do a different tree, so I decided to use swirl designs to create it. The best cart I could find in my stash was, Cake Basics. Blog on over to the rest of the creations everyone entered for this last challenge, Cardz TV. I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and made some time to create and be crafty. Here is a glimpse of the card I created with this challenge. 





















Sweet Creations...

5 comments:

  1. Love your twist on the tree - great job!

    Deanne G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Floowed you from your comment on my tree for the CardzTV Challenge..thank you for the kind words!
    I love your tree and the punch treatment around the edge of the card. Nice one!

    Good luck - Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is absolutely adorable! I love that tree! you have some really cute stuff on here! Thanks for sharing :)
    www.craftsncardscricutcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful Christmas card, Rosy! Thanks so much for joining the challenge at Cardz TV!
    Have a good week!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great JOB! This is super cute! Love the idea! TFS!
    ~Dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your Sweet Comment. Stop by Anytime...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comment Counter

>See More