Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tuesday Challenge @ Made By Momo

"LOVE" Theme
Wow.. this challenge was not hard at all to participate in. First, I thought about my family. Ok, well all my pages in our scrapbooks show how much my family mean to me . They also signify how much I love them. Then, I thought ok, it has been way way too long since I last did a scrap page of my husband. I wanted to describe what love means to him through this page. Seriously, at this time in his life, he lives and breathes by this motto described on it. He does not know what I am up to with this challenge and his pictures. So, I hope he likes it because he is very involved with every creation and project that I do. Involved as in... he always lets me know what he thinks about it. Even though, he is ALWAYS working, I manage to send him a pic or two of what I create. So, this is for you Sweetie and the rest of the time you have left to live by this motto. I love you! (wink)
Here are some shots I took of my project:






(I changed the gold glittered star to white/ black/ gold star)
Likin' it better this way.



Sweet Creations...


12 comments:

  1. Great page Rosy and its a great motto to live by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!...that was really sweet
    Love it

    Roxannied

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truly amazing... your husband will love it! And thank you so much for leaving your comment on my blog! :)
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rosy,
    Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog. Your creations are awesome. Hope to one day get as good as you and all the talented people on YouTube and all the blogs I read. Thanks again. =}

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did an awesome job on this LO...your heart is truely on this page. Your husband will no doubt love it!tfs

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a totally awsome way to show appreciation to your husband. I bet he loved it :) I would love for you to add your link to my blog in this post (http://crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com/2010/07/hi-everybody-i-wanted-to-get-to-know.html). And please grab my button to add here:) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great layout! I was a military brat, my dad was in the Marine Corps and retired after 30 years of service. Thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind comment! Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is seriously amazing! I love it, you (and hubby) should be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog and all your projects! They are all awesome! Thanks for the comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cant believe I didnt comment on this! What an amazing layout! Everytime I see a soldier I thank them! It is such a challenging job. Thank you for joining my challenge! This is for sure one of my favorite layouts I have seen! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your Sweet Comment. Stop by Anytime...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comment Counter

>See More