Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Birthday Card for My Mom

Cherriest Birthday Wishes...
Hi Everyone... sorry I have only been posting once a week. I have been unbelievably busy with the kids, sports, and now the gym. It seems this schedule is going to be for a good while. So, please bare with me.
Anyhow, here is a quick Birthday card I wanted to post today. I made this card for my Mom's Birthday.
Here is a glance at it. Everyone please enjoy the rest of the week. And I hope to be back soon if not this weekend.





Sweet Creations... 


 


9 comments:

  1. Very cute card! I love the cherry background paper. Tfs and have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo pretty! And I love the cherry bg paper, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute, who doesn't like cherries...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that cherry cut and the paper is perfect! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card Rosy...love the cherry theme!:)tfs

    www.heartswildcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card looks so yummy, I like...

    Roxannie D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Love your website and presented you with the "CherryonTOP" award!

    To accept see my Blog cricutcrazylisa.blogspot.com and please keep doing what your doing. I LOVE YOUR BLOG!

    Lisa Moore

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your Sweet Comment. Stop by Anytime...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comment Counter

>See More