Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Cardz TV Halloween Challenge

Enter If You Dare...

I am soo excited to finally enter a challenge... my sweet blog besties!!! I missed it so much. With my hectic schedule, I barely had time to spend in my office/scraproom. Missed it way too much!!! Anyway... I am entering this card in Mary's Cardz TV Halloween Challenge. I am glad I took a bit of my time today to relax. So, I sat in front of my computer to view a couple of my fav blog videos. Thank you all for such awesome creations and amazing inspiration that you post on your blogs. I would not be able to create all of my projects without all of your creations and inspiration... so again THANK YOU!!! Here is a glance of my Halloween Card I entered in Mary's Cardz TV Halloween Challenge.



















I hope all of you Blog Besties enjoyed viewing today's post. Have a wonderful rest of the week!!!

Sweet Creations...

9 comments:

  1. This is awesome!!! Love the gate!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glitter on the fence.

    Georgiana : )
    http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! WOW! This is fabulous! I love the detail!
    ~Dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first thing that I thought was how much I loved the colors of your blog and then when I saw your card, it matched! So needless to say I love your color combo that you used. The gate is just as pretty as it is spooky. I barely made the challenge but I invite you to take a peek at http://scrappingwithsherry1.blogspot.com/

    Take Care~ Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card Rosy! Thanks for entering the challenge at Cardz TV!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome! I'm so glad you posted it on FB on Mary's site - that's how I found it! LOVE IT!! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your Sweet Comment. Stop by Anytime...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comment Counter

>See More