Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Love My Bug...

Valentine's Day Wall Decor

Sweet Hellos My Crafty Friends...

Today I am posting a Project I had on my desk for a few Days. For some reason every element I would add to this Project was not to my liking. Finally, today I said whatever was added would be staying on it...lol!  I am entering this Project Here, Emma's My Creative Time Throwback Thurday's Challenge. So, here it goes... a Lil' Glimpse of My Project:





































































Thanks so Much for Stopping By and Have a wonderful rest of the week!


Sweet Creations...

9 comments:

  1. Rosy that is just way to cute. Goodluck with the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosy this is super cute. Good Luck with the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just awesome Rosy!!! I soooo love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute! Love the litle cricut heads! GOood Luck!

    Tori :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Rosy, your sign is beautiful!! I need one for my craft area :0)

    Amanda:0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your Sweet Comment. Stop by Anytime...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comment Counter

>See More