Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My Creative Time's 3-D Wednesday


Happy Birthday Cute Cupcake Face Easel Card...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN Crafty Friends!!! Welcome back for another 3-D Wednesday hosted by My Creative Time and Design Team! For our prjects today, we are creating 3D Cards. Anything from Easel Cards to Shaker Cards. My choice was to create a Birthday Easel Card. Here are some pics of today's project:

This is my first time I created an Easel Card. I did my research on YouTube to get an idea on how to create one.
 

 
I always love adding Peachy Keen Face Stamps when I can. It always makes my creations look very cute! This Cute Face is from the Peachy Keen Stamps Happy Lashes Assorted Stamp Set.
 
Inside of the Card

A Gift Card and Tag placed on the Card.
 
My Creative Time Supplies Used:
 
 
 
I hope you got a snippet of Inspiration next time you need to create a Card for Family and Friends.
Be sure to stop by My Creative Time to view the rest of the 3D Projects created by the Design Team.
 
 

 
 
 
 

 

9 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love stand up/easel cards...they just look so pretty! You did awesome work. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this kind of card and you did a terrific job with it! Awesome job. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. how darling Rosy! I love all the bright colors and that you used the border for "stopper", great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very sweet! That's the happiest little cupcake I've ever seen:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rosy ~ Okay this is jujst TOO CUTE!!! Alright you made on of my FAVORTIE cards ~ an easel card! I don't make enough of them! You papers are so fun and LOVE the dies and stamp set you used! My FAVS!! Let me say you did that PKS face to PERFECTION!!! I have never used blue around the eyes and I must try this because it loooks AMAZING!! Well who ever recieves this is going to ADORE it!! Awesome job as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok...I can't imagine a more perfect gift card coming from you!!! It's absolutely spot on!!! And the card is fabulous. Love how it matches the gift card. Too fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Somebody will be lucky to get this cute card. Peachy faces do make everything cute! Great job on your card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW your Easel Card looks FANTASTIC Rosy!I LOVE the cute pk face,Have a great weekend my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your Sweet Comment. Stop by Anytime...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comment Counter

>See More