Monday, August 9, 2010

Back to School Blog Hop Lucky Winner...

Good Monday Morning to All. My kids woke up pretty excited this morning. And NO...it was not because it was a School Day. It was because they were able to help me pick a winner. I really wish... my noodles were all there yesterday. I should of taken a PIC of my two kids glued to the computer screen and following the Blog Hop too. It was too funny. They read comments and left to play, eat, and came back and read more comments. I really don't know what got into them... but they were pretty into the HOP too. So, I promised them yesterday they could help me pick a winner. Instead of doing a RANDOM.ORG drawing... I went OLD SCHOOL. I let my daughter pick out the name and comment piece of paper out of a BIG glass container. This is why my Daughter and Son got up extra early today...

















262 Reasons ( Blog Comments, E-mails, and FB messages) That is quite a bit for one weekend... don't you think??? But, we more than DEFINATELY ENJOYED reading every single one. And I am truly truly sorry for the sweet people that were not able to leave me a comment. I really do apologize from the bottom of my HEART!!! So, on with it. My daughter mixed and mixed her hand in all the little pieces of papers.




















And finally pulled one out.

CONGRATULATIONS... SHAWNA MAGRUM PEDERSON!!!!

You have won the Paper Crafts Magazine's Special Issue that was generously donated by SHOP SCRAP & PAPER CORNER. Thank you so much Paper Crafts Mag for being so kind and being part of our Blog Hop by donating this Inspirational Issue.

Thank you sooo much for everyone who participated. And I am soo sorry about the Glitch inconvinience that is going on with my blog.

**PLEASE keep checking my blog this week... I will have a couple awesome and fun things going on... so please don't miss out!!! And if you REALLY like my blog and my creations, don't forget to become a FOLLOWER. ;O)

I will do my best to get to everyone's blog that commented this weekend so I can check out your creations and also FOLLOW yours. I hope everyone has a Marvelous Week!!!

Sweet Creations My New Blog And FB Besties...



3 comments:

  1. I so love the way you drew the winner... and its nice your kids are so involved with you on it...

    Its all about family

    Congrats to SHAWNA MAGRUM PEDERSON
    the Scrapbooking Queen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your Sweet Comment. Stop by Anytime...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comment Counter

>See More