Saturday, August 21, 2010

Throwback Thursday Challenge

For this project, I decided to enter it for the My Creative Time Throwback Thurday Challenge. I wanted to create something other than a card today. One of my biggest Craft Likes is to create decor for my walls and doors. For some reason, I always seem to challenge my noodles with my creations.It did take me a bit to finish this project because I changed elements over and over. Finally, I was happy with the end result. Thank you for viewing my creations... and I hope you like this wall decor.






Supplies Used:


Cricut Expression

Cricut Cart- Joys of the Season (Coffee Mug)

Cricut Cart- Sweethearts (Swirls)

Cuttlebug Machine

Cuttlebug Embossing Folder- A2 Victorian (Frame)

Chipboard- Strips ( 2 1/2" x 12") (Frame)

Chipboard or Cardboard- Back of Frame (12" x 19")

Cardstock- The Paper Company (Value Pack, Black)

Cardstock- DCWV ( The Black Currant, Foil Pink, Blk/White Dots)

Cardstock- Pink Flocked Paper (Michael's)

Printed Paper- Paper Pizzaz (Joann's, Black/White Dot)

Spray Paint- Krylon Indoor/Outdoor (Black Satin)

Ribbon- Offray Ribbon (7/8" White Satin Dot Blk 5, Joann's)

Prima Flowers (Various Textures and Sizes)

Feather Pink- (Michael's)

Diamond Stones- ( Large,Joann's)

Half Pearls- Puchased in Germany ( Stampin' Up sales Variety Sizes)

Sentiment- Pazzles Machine, Micro Word ( Sleep, is a symptom of Sleep Deprivation) Can use chipboard letters as well

Glue Gun- ( Glue sticks, to adhere stones and flowers to frame)

Strong adhesive- Carpet Tape ( Home Depot, to adhere frame and Pink flock background to back of chipboard)

ATG Gun & Adhesive- (to adhere coffee mug and shadow to frame)

2way Glue- To adhere sentiment to background)


Sweet Creations...


11 comments:

  1. That is so pretty! I love the coffee cup!! TFS and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROSY! I LOVE THIS!!! WOW, You did a BEAUTIFUL job w/the challenge my friend!
    Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just sooooo cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Especially since I'm a HUGE java fan! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE!!! Great Job w/ the challenge!!!

    Tori xx

    Thanks for commenting on my blog!!

    Ps: I LOVE your PINK backround!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rosy,

    This is beautiful...love all the textures, colors, and emebellishments you used....

    Thanks so much for sharing and stopping by my blogg...

    Sweet Scrappy Hugs,

    Honey B

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the colors!!! You did a great job like always:) All the elements just fell into place wonderfully! TFS

    www.heartswildcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have something for you over at my blog if you want to hop over at collect it. :)
    http://meemeescreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rosy I gave you an award on my blog, thank you so much for inspiring me and always leaving such nice comments http://365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
    I really love this frame I want to hang it in my craft room it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is very beautiful!!! love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your Sweet Comment. Stop by Anytime...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comment Counter

>See More