Happy Monday My Bloggin' Friends! I hope you are bloggin' away and ejoying all those amazing projects that are being showcased by so many Talented Blog Friends. I know I am Inspired everyday to create all those last minute Christmas Gifts.
Today I am posting a card and treat boxket (box/ basket) that I wanted to give as a gift for a Sweet and Special Lady in my Life. And that would be my Sweet Gramma! I decided to give it a lil' spin on the Christmas tree on the card. So, I attached an AWI-Action Wobble behind it. It really gives it some action and POP!
On my Next Post I will post pics and step by step directions on how I created these Cute Treat Boxkets (Box/Basket). Thank you My Sweet Blog Friends for taking time out of your busy schedule to Glance at my Blog.
- DCWV- 2010 Christmas Combo Stack
- The Paper Studio Cardstock (Olive Green, White, Navy Blue, Red, Brown, Creme)
- DCWV Cardstock (Yellow, Teal)
- DCWV- 2009 Christmas Stack
- DMC Floss (Red, White)
- Aleene's Paper Glaze
- ATG Gun & Adhesive (1/4")
- Martha Stewart Border Punch (Double Loop)
- Cricut Expression
- Cricut Cartridges: Joys of The Season, Hello Kitty Greeetings, & Create A Critter
- BIC Markers (brown, sea blue)
- Gelly Roll Pen (Star Dust)
- Glitter Glue ( Star Dust)
- Fiskars Circle Cutter