Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Pink ATG

Finally All Dressed Up... With Bling and Shimmer

Many months of having my Pink ATG, I finally dressed her up with Pink Bling and Shimmer Translucent Paper. I always wanted to dress my ATG, but was not too happy with what I found out in the stores. This past weekend I took a stroll down the Michael's aisles and found some Inspiration to Finally dress it up. I chose some Pink Bling from Recollections Company and was SUPER excited on how affordable these Cuties were...$1.99/ pkg. Then, saw a can of spray that makes your glass look opaque but still see through like translucent paper. But, I really did not have the time to go through the hastle of masking and painting. So, I remembered I had some Shimmery Translucent Paper that I had purchased a few years ago. Finally, I have a use for something I bought years ago, lol. I also wanted a look for my ATG that was clean and simple. So here it is... and please let me know what you think. I hope you are enjoying shopping or creating the last of your Holiday Gifts. Have a wonderful rest of the week!













































































Thank You So Much For Stopping By.

Sweet Holiday Creations...


5 comments:

  1. Your ATG is just beautiful Rosy! So love the bling!!! You did an awesome job on it!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ATG is really pretty. It is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best ATG I've seen yet! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rosy! I am so clumsy that I can't get my Pink ATG gun to work properly. The glue lifts off as I am glidding it down or I can't get it to end with a clean stroke. I sometimes get a glob of glue stuck to the top clear through plastic. My husband works it very well I just can't get it. I know, I am a blond:(
    Maritza
    gr8 mom 52 @ aol . com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your Sweet Comment. Stop by Anytime...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comment Counter

>See More