Thursday, March 10, 2011

Joy's Life Design Team Thursday- Project 9

{HEART} My Bug Glasses...

Happy Happy Thursday (Almost Friday) All!!! Doing the Happy Dance Early this Morning...LOL. I am also HAPPY today because it is Design Team Thursday over at Joy's Life Blog and her DT Blogs. So, be sure to stop by HERE to take a look at all the talented projects the DT has created for this week. I decided to make a different project this week. I had my silly kids in mind for this one. It had been a bit since I made a project just for them. Here are some snapshots of what I made:


Supplies Used:

Joy's Life Stamps- All Around Sentiments (HEART) My Bug
Cricut Expression
Exclusive Cricut Everyday Cart
Clear Acrylic
Prima Flower
DCWV Printed Cardstock
DCWV Solid Cardstock
White Ink Pad
ZIP Dots
3-IN-1 Beacon's Glue

Don't forget to stop by Joy's Life Blog to view the other DT Projects and she also has her stamps sets and vinyl dvd for sale on her site.
http://www.joyslife.com/


As Always, Thanks Sooo Much for Stopping By
Have a great rest of the Week and Fun and Safe Weekend.
Also,
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT MY PROJECT ON MY COMMENT SECTION. I LOVE TO READ THEM ALSO!!!

Sweet Creations...






10 comments:

  1. OMG Rosy, I totally need a pair of your super cute buggy glasses!!! You did an amazing job on them..

    Amanda:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! These would be great for a crop! I'd love to have a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosy this project is too cute for words! I am LOVING the creativity in in;) Now I want to make a pair. I can see my husband now as he walks in the door from work and I am walking around with my bug glasses, I think he would think I really lost it.

    Hugs
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! I've been wanting to play with my new cart, love the added charm!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so cute! going to make a pair for my GD!
    moran99@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make me want to play with my new cart. Love these "bug" glasses

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just fun and sweet!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!
    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your Sweet Comment. Stop by Anytime...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comment Counter

>See More