Monday, March 14, 2011

St. Patty's Happy Birthday Card

Happy Green Clover Faces...

Happy Monday Everyone!!! With "Spring Ahead" Time Change... I am pretty sure some of us had trouble with it Today. To Top It Off it's Monday... think Spring think Beautiful Weather...lol. That is what I am telling myself all morning. Rolling with the Punches... no matter what happens today.
Moving on to My Happy Green Clovers Card. The project I am posting on my Blog today is a Birthday Card for My M-I-L. Her Birthday happens to fall on St. Patty's Day. Her Birthday Cards and Gifts always have been so easy to make. This year, I had to add those Cute PK-450 Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment Stamps from Peachy Keen Stamps. You can find those Cute Stamps HERE.
Here are a few Snapshots of the St. Patty's Birthday Card:




The Center Larger Clover has an Action Wobble behind it. And with the Cute Face Stamps, they really come to Life. I decided to add some silver stretchable Jewelry String as a Bow and necklace for an added touch.


The Happy Birthday Sentiment is from Joy's Life Father & Son Sentiments Stamps. You can find them HERE.


With the Leftover Cardstock, I made a coordinating Envelope.


If you read on my previous posts, I love LOVE using my new Custom Made Stamp. So easy to use with Ink already inside the Stamp Gadget.I stamped my Blog Stamp on the back of my Card and Envelope.

Thanks so much for stopping by... I would also love to read what you thought of my project for today. Have a beautiful Spring Week and Safe one too!!!

Sweet Creations...



5 comments:

  1. Very fun card for this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Rosy, what a super cute card!! I love the peachified clovers, and I so need one of those Custom Made Stamps..

    Amanda:0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is soooo cute!! I super love it!
    Super Hugs,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card. I really could use a stamp like that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your Sweet Comment. Stop by Anytime...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comment Counter

>See More