Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Just A Note...

Bright and Cheery Thank You Card

Sweet Hellos Crafty Friends! For today, I would like to share a "Thank You" card. I had the chance to work on a few cards, before I started my packing. For some reason, as I was making this card, all I could think of was Bright and Cheery. Crafting Therapy is what came to mind... I really enjoyed making this one. Let me share with you a few snap shots I took of the Card.

Cardstock: DCWV
Card Base: The Paper Company

The Pocket and Tag:

Butterfly: Martha Stewart HSN (Auto Ship) Bundle Punch
Dollar Bin Ribbon: Michael's
Black Ink Pad
Ranger Stickles

Tim Holtz Distress Ink

Inside Card:
Fiskars Edge Punch
Colorbox Cat Eye Fluid Chalk
The Paper Company Cardstock

Thank You so much for stopping by. I hope to see you back soon for another look at my next project. Have a beautiful week!

Many Sweet Creations...







2 comments:

  1. Rosy ~ This is just BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the colors you chose and that ribbon! Oh my that ribbon is a must have now!!!! I LOVE the idea of using the giftcard holder and tag dies on the front! CLEVER!!! Well you used one of my FAVORITE paper stacks too! I am so glad to see you crafty again! It is therapy! Anything that helps you get thru the day and make you and ALL of us smile ~ is therapy!!! T

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a WOW project. Love all the different elements.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your Sweet Comment. Stop by Anytime...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comment Counter

>See More