Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Creative Time's 3D Wednesday

 
 
Mom and Daughter Crafting Therapy...
 
Good Morning Crafty Friends and Happy 3D Wednesday! For this morning my Creative Time and some of the Design Team would like to share with you Birthday theme 3D Projects. We are celebrating Emma's SWEET (just like a Cupcake...heehee) Mom's Birthday! Happy Happy Birthday Dear Mom! For my 3D Project I wanted to invite My Sweet and Talented Mom for this project. Since, both of us had not crafted in awhile. I thought this would be the perfect time to start. As soon as I saw this fabric at our local craft store, I knew  we had to make something CUTE! What came to mind? A Halloween Cupcake Giftset of course.! I know Emma's Mom's Birthday is in August. But, why not get an early Halloween Birthday gift. Here are pics of our Project:
 
 

 



 
My talented Mom made this CUTE apron for Emma's Mom.
 






I really LOVED every detail she put on it and on the coordinating basket lining.

Supplies Used:
MCT'S Treats For My Sweet Stamp Set
MCT''s Card-Sentiments Stamp-Set w-3x3 Trifold Card Die
MCT'sCurly Label Die
MCT'STag Dies
MCT'sScallop Stitched Circle Die
MCT's3x3 Fancy Envelope Die
White Paint (basket)
Black Ink Pad
Glossy Accents
Embossing Folder- Dots
Black Stickles
Cupcakes (Props)
Fabric (Basket Lining and Apron)
Black and Orange Ribbon
 
Thank you so much for stopping by. Be sure to go by My Creative Time and some of the SUPER TALENTED design team members. 
 
 Don't forget, we have BRAND NEW Challenges that will be happening every other Thursday hosted by each one of my design team members! It will be their choice on what kind of challenge they want us all to participate in! Come join the very first one that Emma hosted! She hosted a "Pinterest Inspired" challenge! Come play along with us HERE for an opportunity to win a FUN prize! 
 

 

12 comments:

  1. How fun, Rosy! These are all adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosy ~ OMG! Okay EVERYTHING is simple AMAZING! LOVE, LOVE the toppers, the card, what you did with the card die and the apron! WOW you and your mother are so super talented! Your Mom needs to sell these aprons ~ I LOVE it!! I bet Emma's Mom will too ! So sweet and so HAPPY and EXCITED you are back with us! AWESOME job ~ to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY MOLY what an adorable gift set. This is absolutely AMAZING. Your mom did an amazing job on the beautiful apron too. You make a terrific team! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is so stinkin cute!! What a fabulous gift. You and your mom did a really great job on this amazing gift set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its all so cute! OMG I love that apron! Kudos to your mom:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and your mom make an amazing team! I love all the goodies and love that halloween fabric! Very cool gift set and very good apron!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Rosy!! These are beautiful!! Love them all!! LOVE Halloween!!! Great seeing you crafting again!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are the SWEETEST EVERRRRR!!! EVERYTHING is just AMAZING!!! I am SO HAPPY to see that you & your Mom crafting together! That is the BEST!
    Big HUGE HUGS,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun!! Love everything you made!! Glad you are back!! we missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You girls sure had a lot of fun crafting...love the apron too. Great job on all of the projects.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG GREAT job with all your AWESOME little projects Rosy!they all look AMAZING and YUMMY too,I LOVE all the great colors!SUPER cute projects my friend,Have a great weekend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your Sweet Comment. Stop by Anytime...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comment Counter

>See More