I added three layers of different textures and colors of ribbon around the painted tin can.
With my glue gun, I adhered the bow and red boa circle on the center of the tin. I used a printed cardstock to die cut the center of the bow for a faux button. The image of the bird ended up being perfectly in the center. The stitched Hexy Die cut was distressed with aqua fluid chalk.
I adhered the smallest hexy die cuts around the center of the can with foam dots.
Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look at my 3-D Wednesday project. To take a look at the rest of the Design Team projects, head on over to My Creative Time.