Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 3- Featuring PSA Essentials...

**IF You Are Looking for The Queen's Court Blog Hop Feat. PSA Essentials Please Go HERE. Make Sure To Read All of the Blog Hop Post and Follow Steps in Order To Be Entered for the PSA Essentials GRAND PRIZE!!! **

 
PSA Essentials:

PSA Blog:
www.psastampcamp.blogspot.com/


Stamp Set Used:
PSA-Cupcake

Coffe Cups & Ribbon

Sweet Hellos and Happy Tuesday Morning! For Day 3 Featuring PSA Essentials, I decided to work with Ribbon & White Ink. My Coffee Gift Set gets Embellished with Red Ribbon stamped with Coffee Cups Stamp. Here is some Snapshots of today's project:





I hope you have liked what I have showcased for today's project using PSA Essentials Stamps. Also, I hope you return for another project featurng these cute cute stamps. Have a great and creative day!

Sweet Creations...





7 comments:

  1. Rosy....this is so stinkin' adorable, I can hardly stand it!! I love the stamping on the ribbon. You are so creative!

    Shelley
    http://www.cricutcuteness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is super neat and such a clever idea thanks for sharing I have to get me one of these stamps sets now Hugs Debbie
    Debbiewilson62@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this set. It would make such a cute gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool idea to stamp on the ribbon!
    Makes an adorable gift for someone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very nice set. I like the hello kitty sets.
    mexicopetshop@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a great set
    perderg@q.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY I SO LOVE THIS PROJECT GIRL .YOU ARE CRANKING THEM OUT LIKE THER EIS NO TOMORROW. I SOWOULD LOVE TO WIN PSA LOVE THEIR STUFF. ESPECIALLY USING THE WHITE INK LIKE YOU DID GIRL . LOVE IT YOU ARE ONE TALENTED LADY. NEED TO OPEN YOU OWN LITTLE GIFT STORE. HUS STACEY

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your Sweet Comment. Stop by Anytime...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comment Counter

>See More