Thursday, April 14, 2011

Gloria's Birthday and The Queen's Royal Birthday Blog Hops WINNERS

WINNERS,WINNERS, WINNERS...


Good Morning All!!! First I would like to apologize for not posting the Blog Hop Winners earlier in the week. Both of my Kids have been home from school with the flu. So, as you can guess one more hat added to my many others that I hold here at home: Nurse Mommy...lol.
Ok, now onto the Blog Hop WINNERS...

Gloria's Birthday Blog Hop:

#30 GiGi said:
What a fantastic birthday set! I love the "groovy"theme! Thanks for the great giveaway!

April 8, 2011 1:15pm

The Queen's Royal Birthday Ball Hop:

#53 Ashley said:
All your projects are amazing!!! I just love all the colors!!!
Ashley

April 9, 2011 1:01pm

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!!!
I will Contact You via E-mail you have provided on your Comment.
Thank you so much Everyone for stopping by and participating on my Blog Hops this past weekend.

PLEASE STOP BY THIS COMING FRIDAY... I WILL BE PARTICIPATING IN THE HANGIN' WITH MY PEEPS BLOG HOP!!! Another GIVEAWAY AS WELL!

I will be back later in the Morning for another JOY'S LIFE DESIGN TEAM THURSDAY Project.
I hope you can join me for that too!!!

Sweet Creations...








1 comment:

Thank you so much for your Sweet Comment. Stop by Anytime...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comment Counter

>See More