Thursday, April 14, 2011

Design Team Thursday- Project 2

Deer Friend Card and Envelope...

Good Morning All... this is my Second post for the day. I previously posted the Winners for the Blog Hops for this past weekend.
Today, I'm posting a Very Cute Card and Perfect Joy's Life Sentiment to go with the Card and Envelope. When I saw the "You're a Deer Friend" from Joy's Life NEW "Wild Life Puns" Stamp Set, I knew exactly what Cricut Cart I wanted to use for this Project. The Cartridge is Cindy Loo. Believe it or not, I had this cart since it came out, but never used it...until now...heehee. The Glitter Printed Cardstock and Solid Cardstock is from DCWV. Here are Snapshots of this Oh So Cute Card and Matching Envelope:



This Cutie really needed some Bling around her Neck. I used the I-Rock and heat set Bling.

All the white cardstock, I decided to add some glitter glue (Stardust) to coordinate with the glittered background Printed Cardstock .

Added a 1 1/2 " pleated border and on top of it I added a faux printed polka dotted ribbon with half beads on the ends.

I don't know if you have noticed, but I love love love coordinating the Envelopes with the same sentiment and cut image or printed cardstock/paper.

Thanks So Much for Stoping By... I would really Love to read what you thought of this card and matching Envelope. So, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT MY SWEET FRIENDS!!!

I am leaving you with some Images of Joy's Life NEW Stamps. If you are very excited as I am and want to purchase them... please go to her site to purchase http://www.joyslife.com/

Pre-Order

Already For Sale and Shipping

Already For Sale and Shipping

Sweet Creations...



7 comments:

  1. What a sweet little card. I love the deer. I have that cart too and have not used it yet. I think I'll have to take a closer look at it. TFS.

    Tami
    http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosy as always your amaze me with your wonderful talent love your card and the envelope to match
    The Scrapbooking Queen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the matching envelope. I always forget about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet little deers, love their bling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo cute----I love the deer!!!
    HUgs, Anita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your Sweet Comment. Stop by Anytime...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comment Counter

>See More