Tuesday, April 19, 2011

WINNER... Hangin' With My Peeps Blog Hop


Good Morning My Crafty Friends!

I want to start by saying THANK YOU so much for all of you who participated on this FUN HOP! I also want to thank Amanda who let me participate in this HOP. Let me get to the Winner of this Hop:

# 64 Babe O'Mara said:
What a perfect peep image. Love your festive banner. Thanks for sharing.

Babe

April 16, 2011 3:19am


CONGRATULATIONS Babe!!! I will contact you via e-mail which you have provided.

I hope you all will come back for my next post. Have an amazing and creative week!

Sweet Creations...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Babe! And Rosy, thank you for being in this blog hop! It was alot of fun and help me to find your blog! :)

    Have a great day!

    Susan
    http://cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your Sweet Comment. Stop by Anytime...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comment Counter

>See More